We encourage the faithful to prepare themselves for the Mass by praying the Rosary with us at 7:30am. To see copyright information for music used during St. Jude services, please click here.
Read more

About St. Jude Thaddeus Parish

St. Jude Thaddeus Parish has come a long way since the early 1960's, when the Catholic residents of Paradise Hills first requested a church of their own.
Since the first mass was celebrated in 1968, in the original church, St. Jude Parish and the surrounding community has grown tremendously.
With new buildings and improvements made continuously throughout the years, St. Jude has never stopped striving to meet the religious needs of it's parishioners. St. Jude Parish also works to be a benefit to the community of Paradise Hills and Rio Rancho.  
In October of 2011, St. Jude was blessed to open their new existing church which seats approximately 1200 people.